As a college-preparatory institution, World Communications Charter School encourages and supports the development of productive, accepting, and creative individuals. We strive to help students develop a sense of worth so they can function successfully as individuals and in group interactions.
To this end:
- Our academic approach seeks to offer skills-based education;
- Our curriculum aids in the mastery of academic competencies;
- We provide students with the problem-solving and critical-thinking skills needed for successful decision making;
- We use the community as an educational resource; and
- We help students develop a strong sense of self-worth through an understanding of their talents, interests and abilities.